Friday, June 06, 2008

Favorite Friends


We all have them, our favorite people.

Mikayla has been Boston's favorite since they were just babes.

At a very young age, Boston was known to frequently shout, "I want Kika"

Now he asks about her at least once a week and it's been tough on him as of late. Winter with a new baby for our family means we didn't get out much and so he hasn't seen Kika hardly at all.


On this day, he just giggled when he knew we were on the way over there.
I'm pretty sure that as soon as they can use the phone and walk down the street by themselves, I think Boston will arrange his own Kika time.
I'm totally expecting them to get married. Or date or at least fool around.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yes.
The marriage is arranged.
We will be busy, busy making all the crafty decor for the church gym reception. :)

Anonymous said...

I approve of this marriage. (Where are my 20 head of cattle though?)

Boston's Dad

Anonymous said...

I want to be invited