Saturday, February 14, 2009

Holy Cow, its a post

Randy got his first paycheck yesterday.
We celebrated by ordering take out at the local Chinese restuarant and having it delivered.
Plus, I took the boys to Chuck-E-Cheese & spent $10.00 in tokens. What the crap.
That kind of frivolous spending is only reserved for the employed.

I am happy to report that we managed to pull off 10 weeks of unemployment.We used all of our savings, but I guess that's what savings are for. We had no cable, no date night, no movie rentals or field trips but my kids are healthy and Randy and I only fought once. Not Bad.

I will say this, if you don't have a savings account, start one.
If you don't have food storage, get it.
If you think it can't or won't happen to you, think again.

Take the extra money you have every paycheck (I know you have some) and put it in a savings account or buy extra necessities that can be used if you find yourself in a pickle.

Now I can move on to crafting and kids.

No comments: