Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween was a spooky blast.
Randy was Ozzy Ozbourne...dressed up for work. I've been told pics are coming and will share the joy when they get here.
Mama was a bloody nurse, "Ms. Cutter". Complete with bloody band-aids and a bio-hazard bag that I grabbed from work. Had you seen me, I would have scared the fiddle out of you.
Boston put us all in our place with his SWAT gear. He even gave Randy a taste of police brutality by smacking him on the leg with his baton. That was fun.
And in light of the fact that everything happy in Quinton's life gets a "choo-choo" and a point, he was Thomas the Tank Engine. Yes, he has followed suit and is an avid train lover. We are re-running our life from 3 years ago with Thomas videos, Bertie engines and track galore. You wish you could be so lucky.

1 comment:

Janee said...

I have awarded your blog The Versatile Blogger Award. Please check out the post below and pass it on!

http://stealthdiva.blogspot.com/2011/05/yeah-my-blog-was-just-awarded-versatile.html