My good friend Jen thinks that most of my posts are sappy sweet (on account of the baby).
So Jen, this one is for you:
Can I vent?
Randy took Boston to Disneyland this week. It's spring break at Boston is at a prime age to enjoy what the park has to offer. That's fine.
That leaves me alone with a 5 month old baby for a week. At night.
Quinton is a delightful baby, however, he is not the best night time sleeper.
Randy and I made an arrangement long ago that we would alternate nights (because I work too) and so a good nights rest is only a night away.
Except when Randy takes Boston to Disneyland.
A good nights rest is now a week away.
Quin is notorious for being stuffy at night, needing his nose cleaned and otherwise pampered. Let's face it, even though he's only 18lbs, he's still a boy.
And a cold does for him what it does to any boy:
So that's what I've been doing for the past 3 nights, "poor little bunny" and yes, I've got a cold too.
You don't need to call me.
I'm not going to start drinking.
I just needed to vent.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Before you know it you will be sending him off to High School. No more latenight cuddles and you wont be able to clean out his nose so no matter how hard it gets remember to enjoy each momment...
Post a Comment