
Does anyone remember the 80's group New Edition? Remember that song "Cool it Now".
I just wanted to reminisce for a minute. Their music is a great example of what helped get me through the emotional throws of my early teenage years. If "Ronny, Bobby, Ricky and Mike, if I like a girl, who cares who you like?" doesn't get ya goin' then maybe a little "Mr. Telephone Man" get's ya movin'. All I know is that in the 80's those songs ran on a continuous loop, rewind, play, rewind, play, rewind, play. All the while wondering why Galyn didn't look twice at me after 3rd period. Oh to be young again. Oh to have boom boxes again.
I got some new additions to my cricut collection today (sorry for the cheezy lead in). If you're wondering how that fab 80's group could possibly be tied into scrapbooking, then just know I've become a middle aged mexican woman who scrapbooks at the drop of a hat. Never saw that comin' as an 80's teenager. I figured I'd at least be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader by now.
Anyway, focus, focus...Provo Craft sent me some new cartridges. LOVE them. HAD TO HAVE THEM. Can't wait to play with them. Get ready to be jealous of my new cartridges and my dirty scanner.
No comments:
Post a Comment