Yupe, her and Dad left on Friday. Thier stay was short but it was nice and I thought we were really able to catch up on old times.
It is too cold here for her right now, she was not used to the ice and snow and since our front yard is north facing, it couldn't be avoided.
She mentioned at dinner that she was 80 now. Kinda wierd to think of your Grandmother as that mature but it seems like the older I get, the younger my mother and grandmothers get.
I couldn't help but notice she had no wrinkles under her eyes, (no really, none). Randy noticed too. I was perplexed and didn't know if Grandma had recently had "some work done" so I casually started in with, "Grandma, your eyes are so beautiful, you have absolutely no wrinkles underneath them".
She smiled and said that she has been using a certain under eye cream product for about 40 years now and that she swears by it and it is the reason she has no wrinkles under her eyes.
I'll have to post a picture of her, it is the wierdest thing, like I said, Randy even noticed.
So, on my list of things to do today;
1. get money from husband.
2. find out what the name of the cream is.
3. purchase the cream, assuming it is not outrageously priced and doesn't take a needle to apply. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be getting this cream from Wal-Mart.
4. get more money from husband.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
#1 and #4 may be difficult to accomplish.
The Husband
Post a Comment