


Found the cream at Nordstroms. It's Estee Lauder and if you need to know the exact one, just let me know.
It was a bit pricy but I am considering it an early Valentine's Day present and feel pretty good about that. Randy will be glad that in 40 year, I'll be just like my Grandma.
When I walked into Nordstroms and found the make up counter, I suddenly realized why I don't shop there...the make up was incredible and how do you stop with just one thing?
A couple of the gals had enough make up to be in a Broadway play that afternoon AND withstand all the lights for the entire evening. wow.
The girl at the Estee Lauder counter was nice and very normal. I told her what I needed and she said, "oh, you don't need this" and I said, "oh contrare, I do". I told her about my Grandma and she smiled and asked if I needed any moisturizer with my eye cream. She was so nice I was tempted to have a full facial done but I was unsure of my ability to leave with just the one item and I had to pay Boston's school tuition in just a couple hours, so I declined.
I met Randy for lunch, Thai, yum, yum.
I scrapbooked my heart out last night. I got some new bam pop from my girlfriend Jen. Lovin' it. and I loved how the pages and card turned out (featured here).
1 comment:
Oooo, love Jen's stuff! You did good with it!
I want to see your new eyes.
Post a Comment