So, the hubby and I have mended our fences, and Boston started his new school today. Looks like the new year will be a good one after all.
My church asked me to be the "ward photographer". Pretty sure they made that one up in attempts to get me to come out more often, but little do they know that the 11am time slot would have done it! I hate the 9am time slot, always have. I can remember being about 16 and hearing the sound of my Mom's voice at 7:30am on Sunday morning, "Laura, get up, it's going on noon, we have to leave in a few minutes for church".
Mom was always exaggerating the Saturday/Sunday morning times in hopes that we would be so incredibly startled at ourselves, (that we slept in so late), that we would jump up and get moving on household chores. Never happened. We all knew she was fibbing on the time, stretching the truth or filling in the time gaps. We would just lay there. Even with the light on and covers off, I could just lay there. My siblings and I still laugh at Mom's fine art of waking up a teenager.
Anyway, back to the ward photographer, I'm actually kind of excited. Of course, I love photography and I was actually a little impressed that they found a way for me to help out with it.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment