Thursday, December 20, 2007

awww, he's getting bigger





So things are getting a little easier. Since taking Quin off lactose, he is just so much more relaxed and is eating and sleeping better.
I shot these photos today and realized that he's getting bigger, which was a huge shocker. Do babies grow up? what?!
On a lighter note, Boston has been up at 6 bells this week. This morning it was 5. Let me tell ya, when he gets up at the butt crack of dawn, I'm haven't been a very patient Mom.
Today, I decided to turn over a new leaf: "I have got to be more patient in the morning" kept running through my sleep deprived mind.
So, in honor of my new found commitment
to the 5am 4 year old....today, we watched the train. We fed brother together. We made pancakes and bacon for breakfast. We played go fish. We cleaned his room. We talked about the moon and the man who first went there. All before 6. Then I passed out. All before 6.

1 comment:

Jen said...

What... you don't like seeing the sun rise?! We should make Boston go shopping with me tomorrow morning. I bet he'd sleep well if you offer him that choice -- haha!