Saturday, December 22, 2007

Just 3 more days

till Santa rewards this good little boy. So, I guess this year Santa is having buyers remorse.
I mean, how much is too much for a 4 year old? I do this every year, I shop early and tell myself that I'm done shopping and what he is getting is enough. I don't want him to be spoiled.
Then, right before Christmas, I tell myself that he's such a good boy and deserves to wake up to a fabulous load of presents. So, I did some more shopping this week, with Randy on the cell phone and long lines at Toys R Us, this mama gave in to the commercialized Christmas bug.
ugh. What have I done?
oh well, he's so cute and he really is such a good boy. He makes my heart smile and is so sweet to Quin that he deserves the new big wheel that I think Santa might be getting him, unless he decides to take it back last minute.

No comments: