Friday, May 16, 2008

Favorites Part 2

Quin's room (again). You'd think I like this kid or something with all the postings and what not.
This is over his crib. So when he plays with his piggies, he has top notch entertainment.
My house. It's not very big but it's mine and I like it. If Randy ever decides to leaves me, he can't have it.
These are the drapes in my scrapbook room. I made them myself. uhu, you got it, myself.
It was one of those days when I had too much caffeine, a few extra dollars in my pocket and definitely before Quin was born. They are soft velvet. The closet is open, so I hung a shower curtain to close off all my crap, I mean scrapbook supplies.
Boston likes to have "shows". This entails an elaborate introduction, by yours truly, then I am to throw the curtain back and cheer as he opens his arms to welcome his adoring fans.
I think every time I leave my house, someone should do this for me.


And there ya have it, more material items that bring me joy.

No comments: