However, I find that my life is best expressed through mini albums.
I'll be featuring my current favorites which will include:
This wall in Quin's room.
It's the wall I see when I rock him. He has been such a treat, that I frequently let the dishes and the laundry pile up because I'd rather be lovin' on his butter-cream baby face.

My Cricut Cartridges. I heart them. When I look at them, I feel such peace inside. I love that I have so many and even though I have my favorites, it's nice to know that just in case I want to make mickey mouse paper dolls, that I can.

My IMac. When I come home and walk into my scrapbook room, it's always waiting for me, like a loyal, highly trained pet. I've had it for almost 2 years and can report that I have not had a single virus or computer crash. It runs all my programs beautifully and is a master at organizing my photos.

So there ya have it, a few of the things I have that make me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment