Monday, May 08, 2006

Scrapbook Mama


I love to scrap and so it goes without saying that most of what I think about and do is related somehow. I need content.
Boston now trades photo opportunities for candy. Drea has her "it's all about me" smile ready at the drop of a hat. Randy laughs every time he asks what I'm doing and gets the infamous, "I'm scrapbooking".
No exception today. I turned in some layouts at Croppin Paradise. Rebecca traded me some layouts for this gorgeous bookshelf that now sits in my kitchen. I'll post a pic tonight, it was well worth it.
Of course, while at the store, I had to get some darling new Chatterbox paper that is hot off the press, some double sided printed ribbon and a mini-boa by Heidi Grace.
Can't wait to get home and scrap. I cleared a space in my sbook room for Dad to sleep. I was soooo proud of the fact that I made enough room in there for a twin sized bed. He should be snug and I should still have enough room to create. He offered sleeping on a blow up mattress and take it down/blow it up every day and I'm just not that mean.

No comments: